A Certificate of Compliance (COC) is a document that verifies that the electrical installations such as the plugs, lights, Distribution Boards, geysers, and Wiring in a home comply with the legislated requirements as detailed in the Occupational Health and Safety Act. We recommend that you have your property inspected at a regular interval of two years for general safety as there are wear and changes that take place, regardless of whether you intend to sell the property or not.
Fault Finding & Repairs
We attend common electrical problems that you may be experiencing, and a few are listed below:
- Power tripping when using certain appliances
- Lights Flickering or not working at all
- Electric sparks while plugging or unplugging an appliance
- Power points that heat up
- Any visible burn marks around your power light switches
New Installations & Alterations
We specialize in new electrical point and panel installations or any appliance that requires complex electrical wiring.
This includes but not limited to the following:
- Any powerpoint installation
- Lighting installation
- Electrical wiring
- Light dimmers and switches
It has become increasingly important to have an alternative electricity source in case of frequent or extended power failures.
This is not just for your convenience but also to maintain security levels at your property.